Thursday, September 22, 2011

Restaurant Spotlight: Oddfellows

The Bishop Arts district is one of David and my favorite places to eat.  It is such a fun place to have dinner with friends and family;  this area is a "Dallas Must See".  Oddfellows is a new restaurant to this area but has quickly become a favorite for many.  They have traditional american fare with a twist, and they use fresh, in-season ingredients.  I have only been for dinner, but David raves about their breakfast as well.  They also have some of the best coffee in Dallas!  Check out the menu here .  I promise if you go you will not be disappointed.

Here are my suggestions if you go for dinner:
Appetizer:  Crispy Pickles or Asian Carnitas Tacos ( I have never tried them but I have heard the Texas Poutine, their version of amped up cheese fries, are amazing)
Dinner:  Buffalo Chicken Mac N' Cheese, Fried Chicken and Honey Butter Biscuits, 'Shroom Burger and Fries
Dessert:  The Cast Iron Cobbler is a must try, a la mode of course

No comments:

Post a Comment